Friday, July 18, 2008

TAGGED !!!!



I have been tagged by Neena , this is first time I'm getting tagged, so I will give my best shot.

8 things I am passionate about
News -
be that be in any format, electronic, print, word of mouth
Hindi Music- All the way from Naushad, Salil Chaudhary to Nadeem Shravan and A.R Rehman.
Economic Development of India - This is how, I stop looking at the watch when traveling alone.
Humor- I love good jokes and people who have good humor sense
Movies - The ones that are worth watching
Books - The ones that make nice reading.
Food- I like all the Syrian Christian dishes and crazy about Kadumanga(the authentic one)
Sleep - Always wanted to sleep under a clear starry sky ... (ain't that cool? )



8 things I want to do before I die

Write a thriller novel -
The plot should be such that, anybody who starts reading it wont stop till the last line.
Visit South America - Anybody who have seen or read "Motorcycle Diaries" would agree.
Learn to Play Violin- This is a bit too much to ask for ..but then again, I want to do it.
Start a Restaurant - The one which serves hygienic Kerala dishes.
Teach in a College - Where they listen to what is being spoken.
Meet Aamir Khan , Kiran Bedi- Want to tell them, how I admired their work, with respect to their colleagues.
Well thats six, but I am just 25 so should leave some space for the future dreams.

8 things I say often:


Oho..athu shari
Dai dai .. very good ketta
CIDs ... Escape !!!
aaaa... varunnoooo
am (cheyyam, pokam, varaam)
I understand that, but my point is
oodi rakshapetto
Avide oru pennu vannu nikkunnathu , nammalu sradhichilla alle?

8 books I last read
Small Is Beautiful ( some chapters randomly)
The Negotiator
The Alchemist
Treasure Island ...(read it for the upteenth time, last time for my 8 year old nephew)
Interpreter of Maladies
Cat O nine tales
The Da Vinci Code
The Key to Rebecca


8 songs I could listen to over and over again


Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mai
Mera dil bhi Kitna pagal hai
Teri aankhon ke siwa
Beat it
Rasputin
Aadi vaa kaattae
Mazha peyyumbol vayalukalil vithukal potti mulakkunnu.
Thaalathil vellameduthu

I tag
Arun



4 comments:

Neena Padayatty said...

That was fast...thanks for taking it up.
"CID escape!"....an all time classic :D
very interesting entries to there.

"Mazha peyumbol vayalukalil"??
Doesn't it start "Mahimayoandima vidhi nalil"...an eerie choice there.
But no doubt Abelachan was a maestro.:)

mea culpa said...

"Mahimayoandima vidhi nalil"...

seriously ???

Ajith said...

Avide oru pennu........LOL gud one

I watched "motor cycle diaries" last week and I completely agree with you. No words to describe the beauty... However I was really disturbed after reading about Che Guevara. What a great man he is, died for a cause sacrificing all his luxuries....Truly great.

Ajith said...

thank u george for posting ur views, i have replied in my comment section.